Saturday 2 August 2014

FRIENDS FOR LIFE , FRIENDSHIP STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART .. !!

Rich are those who get true friends in life .  Genuine friends is the most precious treasure one can have . Friendship never dies if its straight from the heart , no distance and nothing materialistic can come in the way .

It has no age bar , it knows only one religion and that is of care , of love , of affection , of being there for each other . Its with no intention , no strategies , no selfish motives , its pure , simple , plain friendship .

Friendship is one of the most beautiful relationship as it is omnipresent ,  between a mother & a daughter/son , father & his grown up child , between the siblings and the list is so long ...goes so on ...even best of the marriages are where there is friendship between the spouses .

Its like a Rainbow of emotions , we friends -  fight , we love , we go far , we come near , we may be seen or sometimes disappear , but one thing is for sure that we are always there just around the corner.

It puts a smile on the face , a life in the breath , rhythm in the song
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL MY LOVELY FRIENDS :))))

Thanks for touching my life in some or the other way
Thanks for being there in some or the other form

I MISS MY DAD THE MOST , MY FATHER - MY EVER BEST FRIEND, My guide , my mentor , my protector, .. i know he is watching me , smiling at me and blessing me from the heaven and telling me .. go on my child ..this life is gifted to you and you live on .... be friendly with life :)

4 comments: